Friday, September 11, 2015

Welcome to Scratch Off Works! Today's drink: triple espresso shot

I love scratch offs!  I'm a tech geek, a total Starbucks addict and a niche marketer.  As I'm typing this, I'm actually on my 5th espresso shot of the day already (and yes, it's not even noon yet!)

I grew up in the promotions and printing industry.  What started as a local, Cleveland-based printing business has grown over the years into a full service design, marketing and printing firm that services clients around the world.  We produce award winning scratch off promotions.  We do printed and digital scratch offs too.  I've seen a lot of different types of promotions come and go over the years (a lot of them gimmicks to be entirely honest).  If you're looking to raise brand awareness and increase revenues,  scratch offs are the real deal.  Scratch offs work.  That's why we named our business Scratch Off Works!

Scratch off contests are fun for everyone.  They're inexpensive to produce.  Super fast turnaround time.  And the results are virtually guaranteed.  What's not to love?

So our company is Scratch Off Works and we're located in Cleveland, Ohio.  It's a family run business.  We design, print and ship custom scratch off cards all over the world, for small local companies up to international corporations.  Some of our clients include QVC, Turner Construction, the Chicago Bears, Miller Coors, Marriott Hotels, Bacardi, Goodwill, Whole Foods, Lincoln Electric, the Red Cross, and Cintas.  We love our customers and give them the best hands on customer service in the industry.  We've built our lives around our business with integrity and making our customers happy.

Our website is: www.ScratchOffWorks.com

I hope you come and check us out...and come back to my blog for marketing tips, strategies, and the type of coffee I'm drinking that day :)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment