Monday, September 14, 2015

Scratch Off Incentives Part 2 - MSNBC News Feature!

Today I feel a little hypocritcal...in lieu of my favorite Starbucks, I have a thermos of Nespresso coffee sitting next to my keyboard.  It's hazelnut.  With coconut milk.  Supersized.  Not a bad replacement for Starbucks actually.  I think it's safe to say I have enough caffeine in my blood right now to keep me writing and blogging until it's time to go home. Probably around 11pm!


So today's project is (drumroll please!)...scratch off company incentives.  God these are great promotions!!  They're fun, they work fast, and they're so darn affordable.  This seems to be the season for incentives looking at all the projects on my To Do list.  I've already talked about our Star Cards and how great I think scratch offs are as an incentive program.  We were featured on MSNBC, so they agree too :)  This is the video...our little moment to shine in the spotlight.



 

If you'd like more information on how to start a scratch off incentive program at your company, please call us!  We'd love the opportunity to send you samples, design some mock ups, and get you up and running.  ckozak@scratchoffworks.com


No comments:

Post a Comment