Friday, October 23, 2015

Scratch Off Promotions Will Change How You Do Your Marketing!

This is my first SlideShare presentation...in just 15 slides you will have a whole new way of looking at your company's advertising.  Watching this will take you less than 5 minutes - which is a lot less time than it took me to figure out how to embed this into my blog.  I think the espresso has worn off already :)

Scratch off cards can be used for retails promotions, hospitality incentives, safety contests, employee recognition, raising brand awareness, even fundraisers...the possibilities are really endless.  We've built our business around scratch off printing and scratch off promotions for one reason: they work.  And they work fast!

Check us out:


Scratch off promotions will change how you view your advertising from Chrys Kozak


For more information, please visit our website. www.scratchoffworks.com

Or call me directly at 440-333-4302.  I'll be happy to talk to you and send you some samples.

Thank you!
Chrys

 

No comments:

Post a Comment